Key Initiative is a group of young professionals who are dedicated to making our community a better place by fundraising and “friendraising” for us.
About Key Initiative
The Key Initiative (KI) committee was formed in 2008 to open new doors for the charity by engaging young professionals to host fundraising events to support the families we serve and build awareness of our organization. This group is made up of about 30 up-and-comers.
With over one third of Metro Orlando’s population between the ages of 20 and 40, our Key Initiative group keeps us connected with our young, vibrant community.
Key Initiative Events
KI host four events each year to benefit RMHCCF. Stay tuned for more information on each one!
- Chair – Brandon DeGel, Winderweedle, Haines, Ward and Woodman, P.A.
- Chair Elect– Shenele Pettis Bright, McEwan, Martinez, Dukes & Hall
- Secretary – Brad Van de Bogert, HealthCare Support
- Board Liaison – Melissa Crowley, Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A.
- Daniel Betancourt, Wyndham Destinations
- Raquel Canahuati, Martin Brower
- Harley Clement, Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A.
- Meghan Cotton, H.J. High Construction
- Katlin Cravatta, Foley & Lardner, LLP
- Summer DeGel, Gray Robinson, P.A.
- Meghan Gaborko, Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Lindsey Hahn, ALL Real Estate & Investments, Inc.
- Kyle H. Jones, Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Michael Kalishman, AdventHealth
- Heidi Mitchell, Winderweedle, Haines, Ward and Woodman, P.A.
- Matthew Morak, Nemours Children’s Health
- Pablo Ocejo, Fifth Third Bank
- Kelly Sanders, Evok Advertising
- Yaima Seigley, BakerHostetler
- Shelbee Simmons, Fugleberg Koch
- Micheal Simms, AdventHealth
- Tyler Tobey, AireHealth
- Willie Walden, Orlando Health
- Briana Whalin, Shuffield, Lowman + Wilson, P.A.
For more information or questions about our Key Initiative Committee, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling (407) 206-0957 ext. 110.