Key Initiative is a group of young professionals who are dedicated to making our community a better place by fundraising and “friendraising” for us.
About Key Initiative
The Key Initiative (KI) committee was formed in 2008 to open new doors for the charity by engaging young professionals to host fundraising events to support the families we serve and build awareness of our organization. This group is made up of about 30 up-and-comers.
With over one third of metro Orlando’s population between the ages of 20 and 40, our Key Initiative group keeps us connected with our young, vibrant community.
Key Initiative Events
KI hosts events each year to benefit RMHCCF. Stay tuned for more information on each one!
- Chair – Shenele Pettis Bright, Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell
- Chair Elect– Brad Van de Bogert, Fidelity National Title
- Secretary – Micheal Simms, AdventHealth
- Board Liaison – Brandon DeGel, Winderweedle, Haines, Ward and Woodman, P.A.
- Zachary Adams, Engel & Volkers
- Shelbee Bullock, FK Architecture
- Raquel Canahuati, Martin Brower
- Harley Clement, Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A.
- Christian Craft, JP Morgan
- Gregory Fornadel, Icon Park
- Meghan Gaborko, Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Alexandria Gonzales, McDonald’s–Rhine Enterprises, Inc.
- Lindsey Hahn, ALL Real Estate & Investments, Inc.
- Matthew Iandoli, L3Harris
- Kyle H. Jones, Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Michael Kalishman, AdventHealth
- Heidi Mitchell, Winderweedle, Haines, Ward and Woodman, P.A.
- Pablo Ocejo Medrano, Fifth Third Bank
- Sonja Savona, Mutual of Omaha
- Yaima Seigley, BakerHostetler
- Tyler Tobey, Assured Partners
- Willie Walden, Orlando Health
- Briana Whalin, Shuffield, Lowman + Wilson, P.A.
For more information or questions about our Key Initiative Committee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 407-206-0957 ext. 110.