Involvement in RMHCCF’s Signature Events, including Appetite for the Arches, the Golf Classic, Ride/5K for RMHCCF, and Sporting Clays, and the Key Initiative Events through sponsorship opportunities provides exposure to your business and shows your support of the mission of providing a home away from home for families with a critically ill child. Don’t miss this opportunity to increase exposure for your business in front of RMHCCF’s volunteers and families, event guests, and online.
Matching Gift Opportunities
A matching gift campaign will leverage your gift and accelerate our donations – up to 40%, especially from individuals. By offering to match donations received during our key campaign times you will enable RMHCCF to raise more contributions and ultimately support more families in our communities. We offer matching gifts several times throughout the year and each campaign offers varying levels of recognition. These campaigns include but are not limited to:
- Giving Tuesday (the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving)
- #GivingTuesday is a global campaign to encourage giving back online after the biggest holiday shopping days of the year.
- RMHCCF partners with media outlets, local bloggers, and community influencers to encourage donations from the public.
- Spring and Fall Direct Mail Campaigns
- RMHCCF’s direct mail program reaches over 15,000 current donors and volunteers and 250,000 potential donors annually.
- Matching Gift campaigns result in increased number of donations and larger gifts while providing exposure to our partners.
For additional information, please email Jarrod Daab or call 407-206-0957 ext. 104