Thank you to our cyclists and sponsors who made our 4th Annual Ride-4-Ronald the best yet! With your help, we raised over $230,000 for Ronald McDonald House and the families we serve.
Top three fundraisers
Thanks to all of the cyclists who fundraised to help our families. We're excited to award our top fundraisers with some great prizes to recognize their efforts:
- Paul Iandoli winning a Trek Bike!
- Doug Hilliard winning a Garmin Edge 510!
- Clint Bullock winning a Ride-4-Ronald gift basket with assorted gift cards and theme park tickets!
Top three fundraising teams
These teams will all receive trophies (and bragging rights!) for their efforts:
- Florida Hospital for Children, raising over $30,000!
- David's World Cycle, raising over $24,000!
- OUC- The Reliable One, raising $9,000!
A HUGE thank you to over 225 volunteers who assisted with pre-event, event day and post-event activities to help make this event a success. Thank you for your generous donation of time, volunteers!
Check out photos from the event from our talented volunteer photographers Kathy Bargar, Ken Blye, Ron Caimano, David Evertsen, Judy Le, and Jeff Leimbach.