Put your thinking caps on and join us for a trivia challenge to benefit our two Ronald McDonald Houses in Orlando!
On Thursday, July 28th from 5:30pm-9:00pm, 30 teams will compete in a trivia challenge, hosted by Curtis Earth at Harry Buffalo in downtown Orlando!
All funds raised will benefit the 1,800 children and families that turn to the Ronald McDonald Houses in Orlando each year.
This event is sold out.
Walk-up registration will not be available, as we have hit Harry Buffalo's maximum capacity.
- 5:30pm - Event check-in & food buffet available
- 6:00pm - Introductions & trivia rules are explained
- 6:15pm - Trivia round 1 begins
- 7:00pm - Scoring break, additional raffle tickets available for purchase
- 7:30pm - Trivia round 2 begins
- 8:00pm - Scoring break, additional raffle tickets available for purchase
- 8:30pm - Trivia round 3 begins
- 9:00pm- Final scores tallied, raffle prize winners announced & the 1st and 2nd place teams awarded
If you have questions, feel free to email Shelley Butler or give her a call at 407-206-0957 x106.