We have reached a milestone in our growth, opening our 3rd Ronald McDonald House in Orlando. Now, Orlando is just one of six cities in the US, to offer three or more Houses!
We are thrilled to announce the opening of our Ronald McDonald House on the campus of Nemours Children’s Hospital! We will now have the capacity to serve up to 74 families each night of the year. Our families love the new House and are so grateful for the opportunity to stay together with their child undergoing treatment at Nemours.
Photos from Grand Opening festivities
And thank you to all our wonderful volunteer photographers for helping to capture the many memories from our opening festivities. We want to share them with you:
Named gift opportunities
Named gift opportunities are still available throughout the House. For further information, please email Lou Ann DeVoogd or give her a call at 407-206-0957 x101.
Thank you for your support
This House became a reality through the efforts, talents, expertise, resources and compassion of hundreds of supporters. When you visit the House, be sure to check out the donor wall to see all of the individuals, organizations, corporations, and foundations recognized for their contributions toward the project.
Major Financial Donors
- Central Florida McDonalds® Association, Inc.
- Edyth Bush Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Dr. Phillips Charities
- John & Edith Poley
- The Martin Andersen-Gracia Andersen Foundation, Inc.
- The James M. Cox Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities, Inc.
- Isaacs Family Trust
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- David Maus Family
- Pat & Ben McKendall
- Pulte Homes
- John & Shayna Reich
- Alpha Delta Pi-Zeta Omega Chapter
- Central Florida Auto Dealers Association
- Central Orlando Kiwanis Club Foundation, Inc.
- The Chatlos Foundation, Inc.
- Cyon, Inc. & The Cohen Family
- The Galloway Foundation
- The Hostetter Family
- Paul B. Hunter & Constance D. Hunter Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Orlando Utilities Commission
- John Petrakis
- Rotary Clubs District 6980
- The Rotary Club of Rockledge
- EZCORP Foundation
- Barry & Lauren Bloom
- The Chandler Family
- John & Kathy Gatch
- Space Coast Health Foundation
• 5tco • Lee and Marsha Adler • Allsteel® • Alpha Insulation & Waterproofing, Inc. • Anonymous fan of K92.3 • Ashley Lighting • Atlantic Central Enterprises • Maria Barry • Judy Batterson • BBM Structural Engineers • David Bender • Will Benton • Carol Blackhurst • Pedro Brull • Central Florida Chapter of the Embroiderer’s Guild of America • Central Moving & Storage • Chase Card Services • Coca-Cola • Cocoa Inc. • Commercial Design Services • Corporate Art Trends, Inc. • Linda DeGrado • Designtex • DPR Construction • Rudy Drapiza • DuPont • Foodservice Design Associates, Inc. • Foundation for Seminole State College • Lisa Frick • Reg Garner • Great American Picture Company • Heichel Plumbing, Inc. • Jerry and Peggy Hilbrich • JMHC, Inc. • Maria Reyes Jones • Kelley Glass, Inc. • Irma Kirveliene • Eric LaMarr • La-Z-Boy Furniture • German Lemus • Martha Lent • Ricky Lowe • Hope Lugo • Massey Services • Laura Bird Miller • MTS Seating • National Office Furniture • Nemours Children's Hospital • NuTech National • P & A Roofing and Sheet Metal, Inc • Robin Maria Pedrero • R.E. Yates Electric, Inc. • Ramski & Company Interior Design, Inc. • Dlynn Roll • SchenkelShultz Architecture • Shaw Contract Group • Southern Fire Protection of Orlando, Inc. • Spectra Contract Flooring • Spectro Construction, Inc. • Studio Twist, LLC • Tempur-Pedic • TLC Engineering for Architecture, Inc. • Triangle Reprographics, Inc. • Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc. • Maria del Pilar Vargas • Dr. Julie Wei and David Pankros • Windermere Fine Art & Custom Framing • Window Interiors •