Join our Key Initiative Committee for a Scavenger Hunt downtown to benefit the children and families we serve!
Rally your friends, family and co-workers, form a team of up to 6 individuals and put your super sleuthing skills to work! This fun and unique scavenger hunt will take place throughout Downtown Orlando and Thornton Park on Saturday, April 16th from 2:00pm-6:00pm.
The top three teams will be awarded prizes - 1st place team will receive 6 park hopper tickets to Walt Disney World!
PLEASE NOTE: This scavenger hunt will be conducted entirely through Instagram, so if you haven't downloaded the app yet - now is the time!
Not sure what to think? Open up Instagram and search for: #KISHO2015 to see some submissions from last year.
Online registration has closed. Walk-up registration will be available:
- Individual - $30.00 each
- Team of up to 6 people - $150 each
- 1:30pm: Check-in at World of Beer
- 2:00pm: The rules for the hunt will be reviewed with all participants
- 2:15pm: All teams are released and the hunt begins
- 5:15pm: The hunt ends and all teams head back to World of Beer
- 5:30pm: Check-in at World of Beer, enjoy drink & appetizer specials
- 6:00pm: Top three winning teams announced and prizes will be awarded
If you have questions, please email Shelley Butler or give her a call at 407-206-0957 x106.