The 7th Annual Ride-4-Ronald raised over $230,000 to benefit the families we serve!
Thanks to the support and fundraising efforts from over 400 cyclists and all of our generous sponsors, over $230,000 was raised to benefit the 1,800 children and families that turn to our three Houses each year!
Congratulations top fundraising teams and individuals
- 1st Place: Paul Iandoli, raising over $6,500 & winning a Trek Road Bike!
- 2nd Place: Doug Hilliard, raising $6,000 & winning two certificates, each good for a three-day, two-night stay at a Hilton Orlando accompanied by four Disney tickets and four ice skating-passes to RDV Sportsplex!
- 3rd Place: Clint Bullock, raising over $4,000 & winning a weekday private pub tour on the Limo Cycle!
- 1st Place: OUC - The Reliable One team, raising over $10,000
- 2nd Place: Topbuild Two Wheelers team, raising over $9,000
- 3rd Place: Florida Hospital for Children team, raising over $8,000
The top 3 fundraising teams will be awarded commemorative Ride-4-Ronald trophies!
Thank you volunteers
A HUGE thank you also goes out to all of our wonderful volunteers! This year, over 200 volunteers assisted with pre-event, event day and post-event duties. Thank you for your generous donation of time and talents - this event would not be possible without each and every one of you!
This year, many Ride-4-Ronald memories were captured through the lens of a camera thanks to our volunteer photographers: Didi Lamont, Alex Moore, Jeffri Moore, Jim Orme, Jim Peters and Paul Thierry. Check out the event photos at the link provided below.
If you have questions or would like additional information about this event, please email our Events Manager, Kayla Jones.