Tee off for the 1,700 children and families we serve at Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge!
Join us for our 2016 Golf Classic back on the beautiful greens of Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Club & Lodge on Monday, May 2nd beginning at 7:00am!
Your participation in our tournament will help support the 1,700 families who stay with us at our two Ronald McDonald Houses in Orlando each year.
Please Note: Individual spots are not available for our tournament and registration has closed.
The format for this year's tournament will be shamble. This format is similar to a scramble, where every player hits from the tee, the best tee-shot is selected, and each player holes-out from the selected tee-shot.
*Amateur golfers only please.
- 7:00am: Registration opens and a continental breakfast is available
- 8:30am: Shotgun start
- 1:30pm: Awards ceremony takes place and a lunch buffet is available
The 1st, 2nd and 3rd place foursomes will be awarded prizes. Additional on-course contests will be held throughout the tournament for a chance to win prizes too!
- Only Bermuda or walking shorts (no more than 4 inches above the knee) are permitted.
- No tennis or coaching apparel allowed.
- No jean or jeans-like style pants, cut-offs or tank tops allowed.
- Men’s shirts are required to be of the type designed specifically for golf (with collars and sleeves) and must be tucked in at all times.
- Ladies’ sleeveless shirts must have collars.
- Ladies’ shirts without collars must have sleeves.
- Ladies are permitted to wear slacks, skirts, or proper length shorts.
On course golfer package
This package is an add-on option for golfers that are registered with a sponsorship team.
Packages are $100 per golfer and include the following:
- 10 raffle tickets
- 2 Milligans
- Entry into the putting/chipping contest
- Entry into the "best hand wins" chance poker game - no experience necessary!
Packages will be available for purchase on the morning of the event.