Join our Key Initiative Committee for a trivia challenge to benefit the 2,500 families that we will serve this year!
On Thursday, July 19th from 5:30pm-9:00pm, local Trivia Master, Curtis Earth, will host a trivia challenge at Harry Buffalo located in downtown Orlando.
Over 30 teams will enjoy three rounds of trivia, an awesome prize raffle, 2 complimentary beverages and food specials too - prizes will be awarded to the top two teams!
All funds raised at the event will directly benefit the families with children in medical crisis that will turn to our three Ronald McDonald Houses this year.
Online registration is now closed. But we are taking walk-up teams at the door!
$150 Regular Team
Each regular team can have a maximum of 6 people.
Price Includes: 3 rounds of trivia, complimentary beer, food specials and a chance to win great prizes for each person on the team!
- 5:30pm - Event check-in
- 6:00pm - Introductions & trivia rules are explained
- 6:15pm - Trivia round 1 begins
- 7:00pm - Scoring break, additional raffle tickets available for purchase
- 7:30pm - Trivia round 2 begins
- 8:00pm - Scoring break, additional raffle tickets available for purchase
- 8:30pm - Trivia round 3 begins
- 9:00pm- Final scores tallied, raffle prize winners announced & the 1st and 2nd place teams awarded
If you have general questions about the event, please email Macy Scheer or give her a call at 407-206-0957 x114.