Join our Key Initiative Committee for a Scavenger Hunt in Downtown Orlando to benefit the 2,500 families we serve each year!
Rally your friends, family and co-workers to form a team up to 6 people and put your detectives skills to the test!
This fun and unique scavenger hunt will take place throughout Downtown Orlando and Thornton Park on Saturday, March 3, 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: The entire scavender hunt will be conducted through Instagram. So if you haven't downloaded the app, now is the time!
The top three teams will be awarded the following:
- 1st Place: (6) 1-day park hopper passes to Disney
- 2nd Place: (6) Assorted gift cards
- 3rd Place: (6) RMH T-Shirts
- $35 per person
- $200 per team (up to 6 people)
Your registration fee includes a wristband that guarantees drink and appetizer specials at several downtown bars and restaurants and a chance to win the grand prize!
Partnership Opportunity: $350
Your partnership for this event includes the following:
- One 6-person team
- A reserved table with logo sign during winning team announcements
- One chilled bucket of complimentary beer
- Logo recognition on the clue sheet, event registration and event-related emails
- 12:30 pm: Check-in at World of Beer
- 1:00 pm: Rules for the hunt will be reviewed with all participants
- 1:15 pm: All teams are released and the hunt begins
- 4:15 pm: The hunt ends and all teams head back to World of Beer
- 4:30 pm: Check-in at World of Beer, enjoy drink and appetizer specials
- 5:00 pm: Top 3 winning teams are announced and prizes are awarded
If you have questions, please email Macy Scheer or call her at 407-206-0957 ext. 114