Join our Key Initiative Committee for a Scavenger Hunt in Downtown Orlando to benefit the 2,600 families we serve each year!
Rally your friends, family and co-workers to form a team up to 6 people and put your detectives skills to the test!
This fun and unique scavenger hunt will take place throughout Downtown Orlando and Thornton Park on Saturday, February 23, 2019.
Your clue sheet will take you around the City Beautiful with stops at local bars and restaurants as you try to answer Orlando-based trivia questions, and be the first team to make it back to World of Beer! After the event, enjoy drink and appetizer specials at World of Beer with your team.
PLEASE NOTE: The entire scavenger hunt will be conducted through Instagram. So if you haven't downloaded the app, now is the time!
- 12:30 pm: Check-in at World of Beer
- 1:00 pm: Rules for the hunt will be reviewed with all participants
- 1:15 pm: All teams are released and the hunt begins
- 4:15 pm: The hunt ends and all teams head back to World of Beer
- 4:30 pm: Check-in at World of Beer, enjoy drink and appetizer specials
- 5:00 pm: Top 3 winning teams are announced and prizes are awarded
Partnership opportunities are available for this event! Please email Judi Legler or call her at 407-206-0957 ext. 110.