Welcome to the online Group Volunteer Application and National Sex Offender Public Registry Check for Ronald McDonald House® of Orlando. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully fill out each field on this form, as this is a requirement for applying to volunteer with us.
Volunteers are an integral part of the Ronald McDonald House (RMH) and their major role is to help provide a supportive environment for families staying at the two Ronald McDonald Houses in Orlando!
- Upon arrival to the RMH, each individual, age 16 and up, will be checked against the National Sex Offender Public Registry. No one who is a registered sex offender or who has been convicted of a crime against children will be allowed on RMH property.
- The RMH Group Volunteer Application will need to be completed by at least one member of the group who will act as representative and primary contact for entire group. As representative, the primary contact who completes this online application will be required to indicate agreement to RMH policies, rules, code of conduct, releases and guidelines.
- RMH cannot accommodate groups with more than 20 people. Groups with more than 20 individuals should contact our Volunteer Manager (contact information below) to discuss other opportunities.
- Due to the unique nature of volunteer placements, we are unable to accept court mandated community service volunteers.
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age; volunteers 15 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian at all times.
- Group volunteers are offered 2–3 hour shifts between 9am-9pm; 7 days a week.
Completing this application does not guarantee you a group volunteer opportunity at RMH. Please allow for up to ten business days for your application to be processed. Once the application has been processed and approved, an RMH staff member will contact you to schedule a group activity.
Please contact our Volunteer Manager, Judy Le at 407 206 0957 ext. 109 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Let's Get Started