Looking for a way to unload your old vehicle for a tax deduction? We'll take it!
When you donate your car, truck, RV, boat, or tractor, you help the families who stay at the Ronald McDonald House. You can even claim a tax deduction for your charitable donation. We’ll pick up your vehicle at no charge.
Here's how it works:
- You call One Car One Difference at 1-855-227-7435 or visit their website to tell them you want to donate your vehicle.
- They will tow your car at no cost.
- They will sell your vehicle at an auction.
- You will receive a receipt to file for tax deduction via mail.
- RMHC of Central Florida will receive the proceeds of the sale of your donated vehicle.
- You will feel good about making a different in the lives of our families!
To donate your vehicle, or to learn more about the program and how it helps, please click here or call 855-CARS-HELP (227-7435).
One Car One Difference is a national vehicle donation program presented by Insurance Auto Auctions’ Donation Division to support Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida and other participating charities. Its success depends on caring people like you!