Address & Phone
2201 Alden Road
Orlando, FL 32803
Benefits of staying at a Ronald McDonald House
According to a study published in Families, Systems, and Health, a journal of the American Psychological Association, families who stayed at a Ronald McDonald House believe that being nearby helped their child recover and shortened their time in the hospital.
RMHCCF helps families:
- Stay together during their child’s medical crisis
- Reduce their stress and financial burden
- Feel less isolated and find a network of support to help them cope
Take a Virtual Tour of our House, generously provided by Bayshore Interactive!
Additional provisions for our families
RMHCCF also provides the following services to allow families staying with us to focus on what matters most—their child’s healing process.
- Grab-and-Go breakfast items
- Daily dinner
- Access to a community pantry and refrigerator
Safety and security
Our number one priority is to provide a safe environment for our guest families, volunteers, and staff. The following provisions are enforced:
- All families staying at a Ronald McDonald House are asked to complete a background check and adhere to House rules
- Each House visitor is asked to sign in at the front desk
- A House Manager is on site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
How to stay
Does your family need to stay at the Ronald McDonald House on the campus of AdventHealth for Children? Learn more about our application process.