Address & Phone
1630 Kuhl Avenue
Orlando, FL 32806
In 2003, we opened the doors to our second House, just steps from Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies. We strive to provide the comforts of home for families who stay here. There are 37 bedrooms with private bathrooms, a kitchen and dining area, two laundry rooms, a playroom, a gaming room, and a living room.
Benefits of staying at a Ronald McDonald House
According to a study published in Families, Systems, and Health, a journal of the American Psychological Association, families who stayed at a Ronald McDonald House believe that being nearby helped their child recover and shortened their time in the hospital.
RMHCCF helps families:
- Stay together during their child’s medical crisis
- Reduce their stress and financial burden
- Feel less isolated and find a network of support to help them cope
Take a Virtual Tour of our House, generously provided by Bayshore Interactive!
Additional provisions for our families
RMHCCF also provides the following services to allow families staying with us to focus on what matters most—their child’s healing process.
- Grab-and-Go breakfast items
- Daily dinner
- Access to a community pantry and refrigerator
Safety and security
Our number one priority is to provide a safe environment for our guest families, volunteers, and staff. The following provisions are enforced:
- All families staying at a Ronald McDonald House are asked to complete a background check and adhere to House rules
- Each House visitor is asked to sign in at the front desk
- A House Manager is on site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
How to stay
Does your family need to stay at the Ronald McDonald House on the campus of Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies? Learn more about our application process.