These are the people who work diligently to provide high-quality care to the families we serve.
Our administrative staff members work to support all three Houses with fundraising, volunteer management, and program guidance. Each of the Houses have staff members who oversee the day-to-day operations.
To reach an administrative staff member, please dial (407) 206-0957 with the listed extension.
- Lou Ann DeVoogd, President/CEO, ext. 101
- Angela Cohen, COO, ext. 102
- Jarrod Daab, Chief Development Officer, ext.104
- Priya Aboul-hosn, Marketing & Communications Director, ext. 105
- Coleen Newton, Business Manager, ext. 103
- Judy Le, Volunteer Manager, ext. 109
- Judi Legler, Event & Promotions Manager, ext. 110
- Tonya McEver, Community Partnership Manager, ext. 113
- Kelsey O'Hara, Volunteer Coordinator, ext. 112
- Melanie Mousel, Data Administrator, ext. 111
- Macy Scheer, Development Coordinator, ext. 114
- Kaycee Flora, Volunteer Coordinator, ext. 115
For general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RMH at Arnold Palmer Medical Center staff
To reach a staff member, please dial (407) 581-1289.
- Sierra Reed, House Manager, ext. 222
- Julio Morales, Assistant House Manager, ext. 281
- Paul Mokris, Resident Manager
RMH at Florida Hospital for Children staff
To reach a staff member, please dial (407) 898-6127.
RMH at Nemours Children's Hospital staff
To reach a staff member, please dial (321) 319-4748.
Chief Love Officer
Mr. O is our Chief Love Officer (CLO). He was trained and certified as a facility dog by Canine Companions for Independence. As the CLO, he is responsible for making sure everyone at RMH Orlando is greeted with a wagging tail and a wet nose! It's a big job, being a furry friend to all, but, that's why he's paid the big treats!
Board of Directors
Our volunteer board members bring a wide range of expertise and skills to the table to help guide RMHCCF’s strategies and long-term plans.
- Chair - Jimmy Farrell, Cox Media Group
- First Vice-Chair - Liza Donselaar, The Martin-Brower Company
- Second Vice-Chair - Ryan Shaughnessy, Pearson Online Learning Services
- Treasurer - Blake Hostetter, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Immediate Past Chair - Eric Ravndal IV, Commerce National Bank & Trust
- Abbye Alexander, Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, PA
- Todd Andersen, Renal Dynamics, LLC
- Barry Bloom, Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
- Lisa Boswell, Constellation Brands, Inc.
- Garry Capton, FAIRWINDS Credit Union
- Helen Case, Nemours Children's Hospital
- Bill Drake, Walgreen Co.
- Rich Fleischer, Coldwell Banker Residential
- Kim Hawkins, McDonald's
- Sheriff Wayne Ivey, Brevard County Sheriff's Office
- Keyne Kristin Johnson, M.D., Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Pete Matulis, Brown & Brown of Florida, Inc.
- Jenise Osani, OUC - The Reliable One
- John Petrakis, Jonco, Inc.
- Eric C. Reed, Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Alan Rhine, Rhine Enterprises, Inc.
- Joe Rodriguez, JMJ Management, Inc.
- Astryd Rosa, Bayshore Aerial
- Daniel Smith, Valley National Bank
- Kevin Twedt, Macy's
- Traci Woods, Florida Hospital
- Nimit Kapoor, Fifth Third Bank, Ex-officio Member