Key Initiative is a group of young professionals who are dedicated to making our community a better place by fundraising and “friendraising” for us.
About Key Initiative
The Key Initiative (KI) committee was formed in 2008 to open new doors for the charity by engaging young professionals to host fundraising events to support the families we serve and build awareness of our organization. This group is made up of about 30 up-and-comers.
With over one third of Metro Orlando’s population between the ages of 20 and 40, our Key Initiative group keeps us connected with our young, vibrant community.
Key Initiative events
From bowling tournaments to casino nights, if KI is hosting it, it’s guaranteed to be a great time!
There are four KI events each year. We hope to see you at one soon!
2018 Key Initiative members
- Chair - Travis Damon, J.P. Morgan
- Chair Elect - Brad Wilhite, BankUnited
- Secretary - Melissa Crowley, Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A.
- Social Coordinator - Elesa Rectanus, Shutts & Bowen & Kelly Wilhite, Niemann Interiors
- BOD Liaison - Nimit Kapoor, Fifth Third Bank
- Jennifer Belbeck, Shutts & Bowen
- Daniel Betancourt, Wyndham Destinations
- Heidi Boon, Winderweedle, Haines, Ward and Woodman, P.A.
- Eric Brewer, Corporate Synergies
- Russel Bruguiere, Crawford Thomas Recruiting
- Brian Carolan, Crossman & Company
- Zac Chichinski, Bank of New York Mellon
- Patrick Connor, Palmetto Capital Group
- Brandon DeGel, Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman, P.A.
- Summer DeGel, Gray Robinson, P.A.
- Joanna Foard, Weiss, Grunor, Barclay, & Barnett
- Lauren Graham, Mattamy Homes
- Amer Hatoum, ACR Solutions, LLC
- Christina Kennedy, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Danica Kramer, Orlando Health
- Pablo Medrano, Fifth Third Bank
- Matthew Morak, Nemours Children's Hospital
- Shenele Pettis, McEwan, Martinez, Dukes & Hall
- Maureen Rogers, Shutts & Bowen, LLP
- Zak Sultan, Seacost Bank
Want to learn more?
Email Judi Legler or give her a call at (407) 206-0957 ext. 110.