Key Initiative is a group of young professionals who are dedicated to making our community a better place by fundraising and “friendraising” for us.
About Key Initiative
The Key Initiative (KI) committee was formed in 2008 to open new doors for the charity by engaging young professionals to host fundraising events to support the families we serve and build awareness of our organization. This group is made up of about 30 up-and-comers.
With over one third of Metro Orlando’s population between the ages of 20 and 40, our Key Initiative group keeps us connected with our young, vibrant community.
Key Initiative events
From bowling tournaments to casino nights, if KI is hosting it, it’s guaranteed to be a great time!
There are four KI events each year. We hope to see you at one soon!
2019 Key Initiative members
- Chair– Brad Wilhite, BankUnited
- Chair Elect– Melissa Crowley, Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A.
- Secretary– Brandon DeGel, Winderweedle, Haines, Ward and Woodman, P.A.
- Social Coordinators– Elesa Rectanus, Shutts & Bowen, Nicole Ballante, Shutts & Bowen, & Diana Miers, Office of Criminal Conflict & Civic Regional Counsel – Fifth District
- BOD Liaison– Travis Damon, J.P. Morgan
- Daniel Betancourt, Wyndham Destinations
- Russell Bruguiere, Crawford Thomas Recruiting
- Zac Chichinski, AndCo Consulting
- Katlin Cravatta, Foley & Lardner, LLP
- Summer DeGel, Gray Robinson, P.A.
- Joanna Foard, Weiss, Grunor, Barclay, & Barnett
- Lauren Graham, Mattamy Homes
- Amer Hatoum, ACR Solutions, LLC
- Alec Herman, Orlando Business Journal
- Danica Kramer, Orlando Health
- Pablo Medrano, Fifth Third Bank
- Heidi Mitchell, Winderweedle, Haines, Ward and Woodman, P.A.
- Matthew Morak, Nemours Children’s Hospital
- Shenele Pettis Bright, McEwan, Martinez, Dukes & Hall
- Elesa Rectanus, Shutts & Bowen, LLP
- Danielle Simms, Olive Garden
- Micheal Simms, AdventHealth
- Brad Van de Bogert, Cox Media Group
- Marimar Velez, Luvel Foods LLC
- Kelly Willhite, Niemann Interiors
Want to learn more?
Email Judi Legler or give her a call at (407) 206-0957 ext. 110.